Smile Makeover in Quakertown, PA
Does your smile need a makeover? For a smile that could benefit from multiple cosmetic dentistry procedures, our dentists at Dream-Dentistry & Sleep Care in Quakertown, PA can package together several procedures.
These patients all have something to smile about – the skillful dental care they experienced at Dream-Dentistry & Sleep Care in Quakertown, PA!Dr. Roeder and Dr. Kulp have logged thousands of hours in ...VIEW OUR SMILE GALLERY
Preview Your New Smile Makeover
You know your smile needs some work, but you aren’t sure what. Could it be your crooked teeth? What about the excessive gum tissue making your teeth look small? How about the gaps in between your teeth?
Every smile makeover patient will receive a free virtual mockup of their new smile. You’ll be able to see how confident you’ll look with straight teeth, how dental veneers can brighten up your whole face, and how healthy your smile will look after gum recession treatment.
Book your free virtual smile makeover in Quakertown, PA today by calling 215-804-4777.Read Transcript
What Treatments Can I Choose For My Smile Makeover?
You can choose from any of the cosmetic dentistry procedures offered at Dream-Dentistry & Sleep Care:
- Dental veneers hide every imperfection beneath a thin layer of porcelain.
- ClearCorrect clear braces will get your teeth straight without the discomfort and inconvenience of metal braces.
- Our tooth bonding is so natural looking, everyone, even other dentists, might be surprised to find out you’ve had it done.
- Laser gum reshaping can correct a gummy smile.
- The Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique not only repositions your gumline to better protect the roots of your teeth; it also improves the overall look of your teeth.
They're very accommodating to cowards, so if you're afraid of it, they'll make it as good as they can for you.
Sedation Dentistry Options To Keep You Relaxed
If you’re nervous about having so many procedures done to get the smile you want, beauty doesn’t have to mean pain at Dream-Dentistry & Sleep Care. Dr. Roeder created a sting-free local anesthetic, and we offer three levels of sedation dentistry:
- Nitrous oxide
- Oral sedation
- IV sedation
215-804-4777 is the number to dial for a brand-new smile by Dream-Dentistry & Sleep Care. Dr. Roeder and Dr. Kulp are both talented dentists whose work on your smile will be both beautiful and expertly executed.